Safe and Block List Section:
- When you add an email address or domain to your Safe list, it will never be delivered to your Junk mail folder. Click Add to make an entry, or highlight an address and click Remove to delete from your Safe List.
- When you add an email address or domain to your Block list, it will always been delivered to your Junk mail folder. Click on Add to make an entry, or highlight an address and click Remove to continue receiving email from this address or domain in your inbox.
- Your enterprise manager can also add domains and addresses at the enterprise level. These will be displayed in your lists but will be uneditable. Contact your enterprise manager if you need these entries edited.
- Hide Embedded Images: If you are unable to see the images in your email, please adjust your junk mail controls using this setting to hide/unhide these images.
- Handling Inbound Junk: Choose where you would like Junk mail to be delivered. It will normally go to your Junk mail folder, but if you are a POP user, it is recommended that it be delivered to your inbox and tagged as SPAM:.
- Automatically Delete Junk Messages: In this sections you can choose to automatically delete junk mail messages that are of a certain age.