- Select the number of emails you would like to display on a page.
- Enable or disable the preview pane, which permits you to view or display an email below the list of emails in a folder.
- Select the frequency of new email notifications. These notices pop-up when new messages are received.
- Choose whether or not you save outgoing emails to your Sent folder.
- Select the email composer (Rich text or plain text) for each new message you compose.
- HTML display preferences to be inline with text, or as an attachment.
- Choose the auto-save preferences for composing email; select the desired time frequency and option to save to the Drafts folder.
- Choose to automatically delete messages in the Trash folder at a specific time frequency.